- European right wing populism - a consequence of the lack of political grip of citizens on the European level
- Socio-economical crisis and Euroland : towards two new socio-economic pacts between the different generations and between the different member-states
- Freedom of movement, immigration, Schengen : what are the Eurolanders expecting?
- Global crisis : defining the international policy’s priorities of a new "sovereign", Euroland, and its democratic controls
- After Fukushima and with the Euro - which new paradigm for the Euroland energy policy?
- Rationalising the Euroland structure to allow its citizens’ understanding and control
Free access with compulsory registration (limited seats)
Languages: English, French, German with simultaneous translation
Everything about the event, detailed programe, speakers list, REGISTRATION on NewropMag webiste.